Cookies and how they benefit you
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you browse websites.
Our cookies :
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally information
- Share personal data with third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We also use technology to determine how people who phone us or complete an online form arrived on our website (e.g. from a search engine or by clicking on an advert). This is to help us to identify how people heard about us. Please be aware that if you call us, using a phone number on the website, or complete an online form (i.e. book a demo or send us a message) we can potentially tell how you arrived on our website.
- Google Analytics – a service offered by google to track and report on website traffic, in order for us to better understand how the website is being used.
You can manage cookie usage through your browser settings. The help function in your preferred browser should provide you with the correct information.
http://www.allaboutcookies.org provides advice on how to manage cookies.