Terms and Conditions
- Subscription and Cancellation
- Intellectual Property
- Prohibited use
- Links to other websites
- Availability of the Website
- Limitation of liability
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website and Carica Pets Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read and understand these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your registration on this Website.
Subscription and Cancellation
Subscription is billed in advance on a monthly basis and you can cancel your subscription to the Service at any time.
To cancel your subscription select
All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Carica Pets Ltd. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Carica Pets Ltd.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising our of the use of them.
Availability of the Website
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Carica Pets Ltd makes available through the Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults.
Whilst Carica Pets Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Carica Pets Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Carica Pets Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Carica Pets Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.